Cubed³ - Red Shift Cubed³ - Red Shift

"i've been drinking underwater dee ba bap ee boodyy ah"
"oo a ew a [BODY] oo a ew a boodyy"
love this song, you've earned a follow
keep it up <3

Jomekka - Eighto [Complextro RMX] Jomekka - Eighto [Complextro RMX]

lol
please make a level with this, or force someone else to do it

Xtrullor - Birth of the Sun Xtrullor - Birth of the Sun

you seriously make some of the most polished stuff on newgrounds, amazing job on this

TheFatRat - No No No TheFatRat - No No No

i love the style you chose for this, the melody is already stuck in my head, the beat is tight, overall great job on this!
btw you're a good singer :o

Azazal &amp;amp; Said - I Said Meow Azazal & Said - I Said Meow

this song is so amazing and so polished, it makes me wish i could make songs like this ;A;
a collab with virtual riot would srsly be dope
mrrow ;o

Machinehead Machinehead

wow, high quality piece of work right here. it really does sound like the music that you'd hear in the late 90's-early 2000's, with better recording equipment. not really too much to say other than that i really enjoyed it, keep it up! :)

Chara theme /RmX Chara theme /RmX

dank
would fit in a horror movie, and actually I could see this being used on a roller coaster of some kind... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ k really this is awesome thanks

Forest of Fear Forest of Fear

no major gripes on this one, but it kinda stays the same throughout the song... i know it changes a little, but the feel is mostly the same, and it's pretty short. i like the overall vibe the song gives. it's pretty eerie, and would fit right in with a dark game/movie. pretty nice percussion as well. overall not bad

SierraRising responds:

I gave myself a short amount of time to complete this, so I paid no real attention to melody, a major flaw in most of my stuff. I was going for an eerie vibe, so I´m glad that worked.
Thanks for the review, it always helps!

PERFECTION PERFECTION

darn good stuff, i really love the samples you used for the voices and the drums. the chord progression is good, but there's really no melody here that i can think of other than the voice samples. it really doesn't seem memorable, as there's not a lot to really remember from it, but i will say that it wouldn't irritate me if i heard it on the radio. also it's pretty short, but that's not too big of a deal. from the tags, it seems like it's just a demonstration anyways. overall, nice job on this track, it sounds pretty good.

FaunSound responds:

There's not supposed to be any sort of lead besides the voice.

Within The Sadness (1f1n1ty Remix) Within The Sadness (1f1n1ty Remix)

wtf! this needs more love! this remix is absolutely stunning, i love the key changes, the percussion is fantastic, and the drop is a nice addition. no complaints with this :)

1f1n1ty responds:

Thanks!

And yeah sometimes I wish my stuff got more love :/